[pstricks] installing xcolor

Jyoti Sharma sharmajyotid at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 2 15:21:03 CEST 2006

Dear David Owen,

  You have to doenload the package 'xcolor' and install it using package manager in miktex.
   ok

  Dr. Jyoti Dhar Sharma

David Owen <dowen at carib-link.net> wrote:
                Hi, Everyone,
  I shall appreciate some help with the following little (trivial?) problem. I, after installing pstricks and running winedt,  get a message saying “the installation of the package is required : xcolor”. Can someone tell me how this is done? I thought this installation was automatic.
  Thanks very much.
  Regards,
  Owen