[pstricks] including PostScript code in pstricks

Germi Camps gcampsbarjau at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 20:16:56 CET 2006

I have to draw a serie of arcs, but first I have to calculate the center
point, the radius and the beginning and ending angle depending on a
parameter
I do not have any problem when calculating the center, because it is
delimited by ( ). but for the other arguments, delimited by { },
pstricks doesn't accepts PostScript code... how can I do it?

\def\rad{3}
\def\radb{5}

\psarc(!\rad\space 1 \rad\space add div 10 mul 0){! \radb\space 2 div 1
add}{0}{360}

! \radb\space 2 div 1 add -->> this doesn't work inside { }

thanks

--
Germinal Camps Barjau
gcampsbarjau at gmail.com