[pstricks] Opaque three dimensional surfaces.

Kirk Blazek blazek at math.washington.edu
Sat Feb 18 21:32:16 CET 2006

	Here's the log file from trying to compile the spherecoupe.tex file.  I
hope you can help me find what I'm doing wrong with it.  I get similar
problems with all the examples on that web site, so I figure I'm missing
something important or am just implementing the files incorrectly.

Thanks for your help,
Kirk