[pstricks] graphs of the t-distribution?

Ryan Higginbottom mathalot at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 16 22:51:04 CET 2006

Dear PSTricks list:

I have searched a bit online for the tools to do this, but I have yet to
find the answer.  I would like to plot the t-distribution and the standard
normal distribution on the same set of axes.  I have found the \psGauss
command to handle the standard normal distribution.  Is there any similar
macro to draw a t-distribution with n degrees of freedom?  If not, does
anyone have any suggestions for me?

Thank you.

Ryan