[pstricks] conflicts with "ieee.cls"?

Nicola Pasquino npasquin at unina.it
Fri Feb 10 12:46:00 CET 2006

Good morning!
I have successfully used the ieee.cls to write a paper for the
IEEE-IMTC conference (*), and now I want to add some pstricks flavour
to my graphics. Unfortunately, it seems that the class simply will
not work with pstricks... At this moment, I am using the following packages:
cite, graphicx, subfigure, amsmath, array, multirow,
ieeeimtc_modified, pst-math, pst-bar, pst-circ, pst-3dplot, pstricks-add
and when I compile the tex file I get the errors (for figure and
tables) at the end of this message.
To the best of your knowledge, is there any conflict between one of
the packages and pstricks?
I will greatly appreciate your help and advice.
Nicola

(*) don't ask me why they don't use the ieeetran class... it's just a
fact that they want authors to submit paper using ieee.cls, and use
the additional package ieeeimtc_modified that is provided on the IMTC
website.. Does anyone know how to make ieeetran and ieeeimtc package
work together?
File: ./figure/setup_new.eps Graphic file (type eps)

<./figure/setup_new.eps>
! Too many }'s.
\color at endbox ->\color at endgroup \egroup

l.412 \end{figure}

?

! LaTeX Error: \begin{document} ended by \end{figure}.

Type  H <return>  for immediate help.

l.412 \end{figure}

?
! Extra \endgroup.
<recently read> \endgroup

l.412 \end{figure}

?

! Too many }'s.
\color at endbox ->\color at endgroup \egroup

l.468 \end{table}

?

! LaTeX Error: \begin{document} ended by \end{table}.

Type  H <return>  for immediate help.

l.468 \end{table}

?
! Extra \endgroup.
<recently read> \endgroup

l.468 \end{table}

?

Il messaggio e' stato analizzato alla ricerca di virus o
contenuti pericolosi da MailScanner, ed e'
risultato non infetto.