[pstricks] 3D-cone with liquid

Poul Riis Poul.Riis at skolekom.dk
Sun Jan 22 18:58:28 CET 2006

Well, I wasn't clear enough.

1) The cone should be without the lid so that one can see part of the
interior of the cone if the viewpoint is higher than the upper circular
surface of the cone.
2) The interior of the cone could have a different (controllable) color.
3) If the viewpoint is even higher, part of the liquid can be directly
seen.
4) I would like to be able to control the color of the liquid.
5) I would like 'fillstyle=solid' for the cone., eventually transparent
(Manuel?)

Yours,
Poul Riis