[pstricks] b5 paper problems

Rafael Castro Triguero me1catrr at uco.es
Thu Dec 8 12:04:39 CET 2005

Joel Salomon escribió:
> On 12/6/05, Rafael Castro Triguero <me1catrr at uco.es> wrote:
>
>> I have tried these steps:
>>
>> 1. Open WordPad and I paste the next text:
>>
>>     @echo off
>>     set TextoBase=%1
>>     latex TextoBase.tex
>>     dvips -Ppdf -o TextoBase-pics.ps TextoBase.dvi
>>     ps2pdf -dAutoRotatePages#/None TextoBase-pics.ps TextoBase-pics.pdf
>>
>> where TextoBase.tex is the principal document of the project of my
>> thesis (I attached it).
>>
>> 2. I save this document in the path of the TextoBase.tex and save as
>> try.bat.
>>
>> 3. I run the script defined by double click in it, but no result of the
>> pdf document.
>>
>> I quite clumsy, sorry. Any solution?
>>

> Windows shell scripts won't expand a variable unless it's surrounded
> with %%; TextoBase.tex will not work but %TextoBase%.tex might.
> Unless you mean that "TextoBase.tex" is the name of the TeX file, in
> which case the "set TextoBase=%1" line is extra.
>
> I've put Herbert's script into a batch file and attached it.  Does it
> work as suggested?
>
> --Joel

> rem call with pdfpstrickslatex.bat FILE without suffix
> @echo off
> set FILE=%1
> latex %FILE%.tex
> dvips -Ppdf -o %FILE%-pics.ps %FILE%.dvi
> ps2pdf -dAutoRotatePages#/None %File%-pics.ps %File%-pics.pdf

Thanks, but it doesn't run. I save the next script called "try.bat" in
the same folder of the TextoBase.tex file:

@echo off
set TextoBase=%1
latex %TextoBase%.tex
dvips -Ppdf -o %TextoBase%-pics.ps %TextoBase%.dvi
ps2pdf -dAutoRotatePages#/None %TextoBase%-pics.ps %TextoBase%-pics.pdf

I try to run it in the command prompt of WinEdt and not run. But if I
put line by line, it runs. What is the matter?

Lot of thanks

PhD. Student Rafael Castro Triguero
University of Córdoba
Polithecnical School