[pstricks] b5 paper problems

Rafael Castro Triguero me1catrr at uco.es
Tue Dec 6 15:46:29 CET 2005

Herbert Voss escribió:

>> Windows xp
>
> rem call with <name>.bat FILE without suffix
> @echo off
> set FILE=%1
> latex %FILE%.tex
> dvips -Ppdf -o %FILE%-pics.ps %FILE%.dvi
> ps2pdf -dAutoRotatePages#/None %File%-pics.ps %File%-pics.pdf
>

> Herbert

I have tried these steps:

1. Open WordPad and I paste the next text:

    @echo off
    set TextoBase=%1
    latex TextoBase.tex
    dvips -Ppdf -o TextoBase-pics.ps TextoBase.dvi
    ps2pdf -dAutoRotatePages#/None TextoBase-pics.ps TextoBase-pics.pdf

where TextoBase.tex is the principal document of the project of my
thesis (I attached it).

2. I save this document in the path of the TextoBase.tex and save as
try.bat.

3. I run the script defined by double click in it, but no result of the
pdf document.

I quite clumsy, sorry. Any solution?

PhD. Student Rafael Castro Triguero
University of Córdoba