[pstricks] Problems calculating the units in a diagramm with various plots

Martin Buchmann Martin.Buchmann at uni-jena.de
Sat Dec 3 16:56:30 CET 2005

Hi all,

i try to plot some data in one diagram which is comes on different
scales, i.e. concentration and temperature over distance using two y-axis.

I have two files which i want to plot via the fileplot command and
thought that i could manipulate the yunit of the second command so that
all data could fit in one plot but the scaling is always wrong. Is it
possible at all to do this or am I missing something in the basic logic
of my plot?

Best regards
   Martin

<--- minimal.tex --->

\documentclass[12pt,a4paper]{article}

\usepackage{pst-plot,pstricks-add}

\begin{document}

\begin{pspicture}(-0.5,-0.5)(12.5,10)
   \psaxes[axesstyle=frame](10,8)
   \psaxes[axesstyle=none,Oy=540,Dy=20,dy=1.333](10,0)(10,8)
   \fileplot[plotstyle=dots,xunit=0.001]{c_x.dat}
   \fileplot[plotstyle=line,xunit=0.001,yunit=0.012]{t_x.dat}

<------------------->

<----- c_x.dat ----->
[67,6.5]
[9983,3.6]

[80,553]
[9920,639]

--
Carson's Observation on Footwear:
	If the shoe fits, buy the other one too.