[pstricks] Fill polygon with any text ...

nara simha simha_cseian at yahoo.co.in
Wed Nov 30 07:29:23 CET 2005

Hi Friend..

  I got ur e-mail address frm the www.tug.com website...first of all, sorry 4 disturbing u ..i have some doubts in this language ,,...and now only i m learning this language( Latex ) . Is it possible to "fill polygon ( like triangle , hexagon or anything ) with some text ...plzz give reply ..if u r able to do this one ...
  and plzz help me yaar ..this is very imp for me ..

  thanks ....Narasimha