[pstricks] Books with pstricks and jpg pictures

Rafael Castro Triguero me1catrr at uco.es
Mon Nov 21 16:16:10 CET 2005

My name is Rafael Castro and I work as PhD. student and professor at the
University of Córdoba, Spain. I am working in my PhD. thesis and I used
Freehand for technical pictures, but since I know the use of Pstricks I
would like to made my pictures with it. The problem is that I have
included some pictures in jpg with the scanner and some photos. When I
compile a document with only jpg pictures I use pdflatex of Winedt, and
when I use only pstricks pictures I compile the document with latex
compiler of winedt and later dvi-ps to see beautiful pstricks pictures.
So if I used pstricks and jpg pictures at the same document, how can i
compile it? it is posible?

Lot of thanks, and sorry for my poor english.

PhD. Student Rafael Castro Triguero
University of Córdoba
Polithecnical School
Menéndez Pidal Avenue