[pstricks] [OT] change tex-faq entry "Non-PDF special ignored"?

Patrick Drechsler patrick at pdrechsler.de
Sun Oct 30 21:07:18 CET 2005

Hi,

since I'm not up to date at the moment I thought I'd ask you guys
first...

Should Robins FAQ entry concerning "Non-PDF special ignored" be
adopted?

,----[ http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?label=nonpdfsp ]
| Pstricks may be dealt with by other means (the pdftricks package
| offers a usable technique).
`----

Is this the current approach (I know there are a few)?

Cheers

Patrick
--
"Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day.  Teach him how to
fish, and he'll tell you he has better things to do than dangling