[pstricks] Two minor things

Gabor Maroti marotig at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 02:00:05 CEST 2005

Dear Herbert and All Others,

Two minor troubles.

1. pst-3dplot.tex (v1.69) contains a \typeout command in line 506.

2. The behaviour of the `origin' parameter has changed recently.
(Actually, was the old origin a bug or a documented feature?)  However,
the change-log file
(ftp.dante.de/tex-archive/graphics/pstricks/generic/Changes) doen't seem
to report the modification.

Unaware of this change, I updated the pstricks packages on my computer,
and suddenly my document looked quite strange.  Having checked the
change-log, I didn't expect that anything may be wrong with `origin'.

Is the change-log the right place to look for such information at all?
Later I found pstnews1-10.pdf, of course.  But until that... :-)  So I
would suggest to mention the modified `origin' parameter in the
change-log, too.  Who knows, some other folks may also have this trouble
with it.

MfG,
Gabor