[pstricks] Re: pstricks and beamer transparency

Herbert Voss LaTeX at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Tue Oct 25 18:49:53 CEST 2005

Ales Horak wrote:

>>I am using beamer with pstricks intensively in preparation of
>>lecture slides about artificial intelligence. when I want to use
>>beamer transparency effects the pstricks graphics does not change
>>color to grey as the text does (I am attaching an example).
>

> sorry, I forgot the example:

I cannot get it compiled with beamer 3.06

Error: /undefined in jisb7
Operand stack:

Execution stack:
    %interp_exit   .runexec2   --nostringval--   --nostringval--
--nostringval--   2   %stopped_push   --nostringval--   --nostringval--
   --nostringval--   false   1   %stopped_push   1   3   %oparray_pop
1   3   %oparray_pop   1   3   %oparray_pop   1   3   %oparray_pop
.runexec2   --nostringval--   --nostringval--   --nostringval--   2
%stopped_push   --nostringval--

there is something strange in beamer/dvips
Can others please also try?