[pstricks] pstricks and beamer transparency

Ales Horak ales.horak at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 23:06:53 CEST 2005

Hello,

I am using beamer with pstricks intensively in preparation of
lecture slides about artificial intelligence. when I want to use
beamer transparency effects the pstricks graphics does not change
color to grey as the text does (I am attaching an example).

is there a way to adapt (or use) pstricks to this behavior?
the pstricks graphics may even be hidden completely before its
turn - the grey color is not necessarry.

best regards,
--
Ales Horak
Faculty of Informatics