[pstricks] Re: pst-3dplot problem: .div file attached

Herbert Voss LaTeX at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Mon Oct 17 22:08:23 CEST 2005

Nicola Pasquino wrote:

>         I have put both pst.vue3d.sty and .tex in:
> C:\localtexmf\tex\latex\pst-vue3d
>
> and I have put 3D.pro in
> C:\texmf\dvips\pstricks

correct

> I then refreshed the file name database with the Miktex utility, but
> still I get the same error...

I tried your files with dvips, no problem. Could you try

kpsewhich 3D.pro

with Linux I get:

voss at shania:/tmp> kpsewhich 3D.pro
/usr/local/texlive/2005/texmf-dist/dvips/pst-vue3d/3D.pro

I suppose that MiKTex has a similiar program. Run it in a shell.
Maybe that others from the PSTricks list may give a better
help here, I didn't use MikTeX. I will CC to the list.