[pstricks] b5 paper template

Rafael Castro me1catrr at uco.es
Fri Oct 7 19:34:45 CEST 2005

Dear Pstricks users,

I know that this mailing-list is only for pstricks questions, and I have
used it frequently for that but I have written a book using latex and I
need a template in order to print it in b5 paper (176 mm x 250 mm) by
myself, becuase  I am quite lost.
I have seen some books of Prentice Hall and in it shows that are printed
in 170 mm x 240 mm, so I have used b5 paper for book in \documentclass
but I don't know the parameters (\textwidth, etc...) to do it standar.

Thanks and I am sorry to write no about pstricks.