[pstricks] Re: pstricks-add problems

Field.Malcolm at epamail.epa.gov Field.Malcolm at epamail.epa.gov
Thu Oct 6 20:01:56 CEST 2005

Hello,

The suggested corrections listed below did not change the failure of
pstricks-add to work.  The same problem occurs.

Malcolm

************************************************************************************************************************

Message: 2
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 18:31:55 +0200
From: Herbert Voss <LaTeX at zedat.fu-berlin.de>
Subject: Re: [pstricks] Re: pstricks Digest, Vol 33, Issue 6
To: pstricks at tug.org

Field.Malcolm at epamail.epa.gov wrote:

> Hendri asked for a minimal code and \listfiles so that he could
identify
> what I am doing wrong when I try to use pstricks-add.  Attached is a
> shorter code that doesn't actually use pstricks-add, but the package
is
> called.  Also attached is the log file (\listfiles produces nothing
> because \pstricks-add "crashes" the program).

\usepackage[dvipsnames]{pstricks}
\usepackage{pst-grad}
\usepackage{pst-node}
\usepackage{pst-coil}
\usepackage{pstricks-add}

this should be in your preamble and then all
should work.