[pstricks] Pstricks-Add and xkeyval

Field.Malcolm at epamail.epa.gov Field.Malcolm at epamail.epa.gov
Tue Oct 4 21:17:15 CEST 2005

A few years ago, I couldn't get pstricks-add to work because of a
problem with keyval.  However, I got it to work by using keyvalx instead
of keyval.  Recently I upgraded all my pstricks-related files and I
again cannot get pstricks-add to work --- due, this time, to a problem
with xkeyval and perhaps my system (PCTeX running LaTeX).  Whenever I
try to use pstricks-add, I get the following error message "LaTeX Error:
Missing \begin{Document}" and TeX stops at "\XKVcatcodes" on the
xkeyval.sty file.