[pstricks] size of circle nodes in psmatrix

Manjusha Joshi msj at bprim.org
Tue Sep 27 07:50:43 CEST 2005

Hi,
I am trying  following code in which I am using \psmatrix environment.
I set mnode=circle. And Inside node I am writing small letters like a, b, c,
d, e, f etc. As soon as f (or j, b,d, l etc.) comes the circle around it
becomes larges than other letters. I want same size for all letters. I tried
radius option also. But it works only when node has noting inside it.
Is there any way to get same size of nodes i.e I want to set radius for all
circles to be same. I adjust it with \; and ~ but all the time doing it
manually is time consuming.
-Thanks
Manjusha

\documentclass[a4paper,12pt]{article}
\usepackage{pstricks,pst-node,pst-tree,pstricks-add}
%opening
\begin{document}
\SpecialCoor
\pagestyle{empty}
$
\psmatrix[colsep=.5cm,rowsep=.5cm,mnode=circle,radius=5pt,nodesep=0pt,ArrowInside=->,arrowscale=2]
a&b&c&f
\endpsmatrix
$