[pstricks] latex2html png generation fails with "illegal seek" errors

Terry Burton tez at terryburton.co.uk
Thu Sep 8 10:44:07 CEST 2005

Hi,

I have read some past threads on this list regarding problems
generating PSTricks images when using latex2html. I appear to be
having similar problems processing the attached file, symptoms being
that pstoimg croaks with Illegal Seek errors resulting in null size
pngs.

I have tried using the \framebox{..} hack mentioned in a previous post
with no success (see commented out lines), and ensured that the build
directory does not contain a dot as explained in the troubleshooting
section of the latex2html manual, but I have had no success.

Any pointers would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Terry