[pstricks] \psplot

Mike Daven daven at msmc.edu
Fri Aug 26 00:34:22 CEST 2005

The discussion about graphing y=x^{1/3} was very enlightening to me.
Several people recommended variations of the following:

   \psplot[algebraic,plotpoints=200]{0}{5}{x^(1/3)}

Graphing an actual function so directly?!  I didn't know that this was
possible.  Can someone direct me to more info on the \psplot command?

Thanks...

mike

--
Mike Daven, Ph.D.
Division of Math & CS, Mount Saint Mary College

phone  =  845-569-3265
  web  =  http://faculty.msmc.edu/daven

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood,
 but the opposite of one profound truth
 may very well be another profound truth." -- Niels Bohr