[pstricks] pst-map2dII and Greece

Marc Wilhelm Küster klists at saphor.de
Tue Aug 9 12:01:44 CEST 2005

Hi!

Using pst-map2dII I'd like to plot Greece and the coast of Asia Minor.
Building on the documenation in the pstricks book I manage to plot
Greece itself alright, but the Asian part of the map refuses to appear
even though the area of the map extends up to the Bosporus, i. e. far
east of the coast of Asia Minor (cf. the example below). Probably a
stupid error, but I don't manage to get it working as expected. Any hint
would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Marc

P. S.: I use teTeX 3 (fink distribution) under Mac OS X with the
corresponding pstricks packages. For visualization I use gv 3.6.1 and
ghostscript 6.01

---------------
\documentclass[a4paper]{article}
\usepackage{pst-map2dII}
\begin{document}
%Georgraphische Position von Athen nach
http://gnswww.nga.mil/geonames/GNS/index.jsp: 37° 59' 00" N     023° 44'
00" E
\begin{pspicture}*(-5,-155)(16,-140.5)
\psset{path=/sw/share/texmf-dist/source/generic/pstricks/contrib/pst-geo/dataII,
level=20, unit=40, type=8, latitude0=37.59, longitude0=23.44,
rivers=true, borders=false}
\WorldMapII[asia=true, europe=true, maillage=true,
linewidth=0.75\pslinewidth, limiteL=190, borders=true, increment=2 ]