[pstricks] pstricks in plain TeX.

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Aug 8 18:32:09 CEST 2005

On Mon, 8 Aug 2005, Herbert Voss wrote:

> the english one is on the way: The LaTeX Graphics Companion II, but it is a
> lot of work, not only PSTricks, also color, slides, ...

Herbert,

   So that's how you all are doing it. Will the beamer class be included, too?

   How to you decide when to cut off new materials so you can get the book
out? I imagine that they're all moving targets.

Thanks,

Rich

--
Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President     |  Author of "Quantifying Environmental
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM) |  Impact Assessments Using Fuzzy Logic"