[pstricks] MiKTeX and pst-3dplot

Greg Hersh gehersh at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 1 21:35:02 CEST 2005

I recall I had to download and install pst-vue3d in
MiKTeX as well, but I didn't have any problems with
that. Just download, install into appropriate
directories, and refresh MiKTeX database information
(from GUI). I did it last winter, so I don't remember
any details, but I haven't had any problems with using
3dplot since.