[pstricks] MiKTeX and pst-3dplot

Faton Berisha fberisha at uni-pr.edu
Mon Aug 1 16:52:21 CEST 2005

Dear Herbert,

My first question has to do with MiKTeX and pst-3dplot. I tried to use your
package pst-3dplot, but I find out that I was missing pst-vue3d. I updated
my MiKTeX distribution, but to no avail. Is it possible that MiKTeX installs
pst-3dplot without pst-vue3d, even though the later is needed for the
former? (I know you are not responsible for MiKTeX, but in the case I am
right, it would be nice to remedy this.)

My second issue is an old one; I apologize for not posting you a message
sooner. On May 23 (pstricks Digest, Vol 28, Issue 16), you wrote

> did you had a look at pst-eucl ?  It has a lot of useful macros.

> Otherwise your macros can be integrated into pstricks-add.

> Herbert

(It is related to some "geometry type macros" in my message from the same
pstricks Digest.) After I installed and tried it, I found most of the macros
I needed in pst-eucl. However, please feel free to include in pstricks-add
any parts you consider of interest.

Best regards,

Faton Berisha