[pstricks] Nested \multido{}

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Jul 6 19:09:30 CEST 2005

On Wed, 6 Jul 2005, Herbert Voss wrote:

> Rich, you can have a mix, using LyX, but all TeX related code as external
> files. Then you have the preview for free ...

Herbert,

   Thanks again. I'll play with this when I have some time. Now I'm using
emacs in latex-mode and I need to figure out why the linebreaks aren't
working within the defined command, \infoline. Always something.

Rich

--
Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President      | Author of "Quantifying Environmental
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)  | Impact Assessments Using Fuzzy Logic"