[pstricks] Nested \multido{}

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Jul 5 23:38:34 CEST 2005

On Tue, 5 Jul 2005, Herbert Voss wrote:

> %% Put headings on columns
> \hspace*{\omrx}\multido{\nColumn=1+1}{\nC}{\makebox[\omrx]{\nColumn}}

Herbert,

   Thanks. Now I see how to put the column headings spaced to the right.

> %% Make nR rows of 9 ovals for answers
> \multido{\nRow=1+1}{\nR}{%
>  \makebox[\omrx]{\nRow}
>
> \multido{}{9}{\makebox[7mm]{\psovalbox[linecolor=blue]{\rule{0.35em}{0pt}}}}\\[2mm]
> }

   When I replace my code with this, the row numbers and row of ovals
alternate, as if there was a \n between them. I don't see why the second
\multido is placed on a separate line and left aligned. Do I need a second
\hspace*{\omrx} before the last \multido? ... No, that just generates five
errors. I _thought_ that I understood it all.

Rich

--
Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President      | Author of "Quantifying Environmental
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)  | Impact Assessments Using Fuzzy Logic"