[pstricks] Nested \multido{}

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Jul 5 21:17:40 CEST 2005

   I'm not getting the results I want from the attached file. Without the
outer \multido{} loop, I see nine ovals in a single row. With the outer loop,
I get 180 ovals printed in multiple rows that extend the full width of the
page.

   What have I missed in the \multido{} syntax or the code setup?

   Also, when that works, I want to print a row number to the left of each row
of ovals. I'm not sure just where to put that variable in the code.

TIA,

Rich

--
Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President      | Author of "Quantifying Environmental
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)  | Impact Assessments Using Fuzzy Logic"