[pstricks] pst-vue3d/pst-3dplot question

Wim Neimeijer w.neimeijer at hccnet.nl
Fri Jun 24 23:29:25 CEST 2005

Hi,

I am trying to understand the pst-vue3d \psset settings from the
pst-vue3d documentation (vue3d-e.pdf) like

\psset{THETA=30,PHI=30,Dobs=100,Decran=10}

I understand the angle settings and I figured Decran has to do with
scaling.
But the Dobs setting is not clear to me. Perhaps I am looking at the
wrong document
but cannot find a document decribing the above.

I am also using pst-3dplot for 3D drawings, and I was also wondering
if the settings for pst-vue3d would  interfere with the pst-3dplot as I
am
planning to use both these packages ?

Any help appreciated

Kind regards