[pstricks] Page Orientation and Origin Location

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Jun 21 16:20:17 CEST 2005

   Now that I have the units under control, are there overall settings that
allow me to change the page orientation from portrait to landscape, and move
the origin point further to the left?

   On my initial two illustrative plots I have the limits for pspicture
set at (0,8)(9,5). With units=1.5cm, the plot is offset near the right edge
of the page. If I change the initial x-axis location to -0.5 then half the
y-axis label is hidden because it's outside the viewport. But, there is
plenty of room on the left.

   Most of the plots I'll be using for illustrative purposes have an x axis
twice as long as the y axis. I'd have more room to enlarge the figure (so the
writing is visible when added to a Beamer slide) if the page orientation is
landscape.

   I don't see \psset options for this in the Users Guide (page 7 or otherwise
<g>).

Many thanks,

Rich

--