[pstricks] Options for \psset

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Jun 21 02:29:37 CEST 2005

   My research in the pstricks Users Guide and on the web (via google)
suggests that the way to make the \pspicture environment produce a larger
image is with an option to \psset.

   The info page addresses only setting up a page for PostScript printing from
within a shell. The Users Guide mentions linecolor, linewidth, linestyle, and
fillcolor. I see nothing about size of the image.

   I want to make the pstricks figures larger when displayed. I played with
the \pspicture variables, but without success; even when the coordinates are
(0,8)(36,20) the pdf4-displayed image is a fixed, small size in the center of
the page.

   TLC2 had nothing on \psset.

Help appreciated,

Rich