[pstricks] multido package problems

Herbert Voss Herbert.Voss at alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
Sat Jun 18 19:09:10 CEST 2005

Rafael Castro wrote:
> My name is Rafael Castro and I am from Spain. I have just started using
> Pstricks and I have some problems with the installation of pst-3d
> package becuase Winedt send me a question asking me for installing
> multido package and I put the direction of CTAN in order to get the
> package but the package not appear in the list. But I have seen the
> package is there looking in the page.
>
> I need some help becuase I am writting my PhD thesis and I need this
> wonderfuls draws.

multido.sty should be part of any distribution. What happens when
you put the multido.sty package into your document directory?

http://TeXnik.de/
http://PSTricks.de/
ftp://ftp.dante.de/tex-archive/info/math/voss/Voss-Mathmode.pdf
http://www.dante.de/faq/de-tex-faq/
http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?introduction=yes