[pstricks] latest version of pst-3dplot

Bruce Burlton bruceburlton at sympatico.ca
Sat Jun 18 18:05:30 CEST 2005

I would like to confirm the latest version of pst-3dplot.  I believe that it is version 1.63, available from either CTAN or www.pstricks.de.

I realize that the next portion of the question is really for Miktex (the implementation of LaTeX that I use), and I will also ask them.  I am trying to confirm which version of pst-3dplot is provided by Miktex.  I did a complete update of Miktex, and then a search of my computer for pst-3dplot.  I found two versions, as follows

c:\texmt\tex\generic\pst-3dplot                  version 1.50

c:\texmf\tex\generic\pstricks\pst-3dplot     version  1.34

While I can force the correct version to be used, I am wondering if anyone knows why Miktex has older versions loaded?

Thanks

Bruce Burlton