[pstricks] With ps4pdf, it works, but not with pst-pdf

Paul Smith phhs80 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 17:10:44 CEST 2005

On 6/18/05, Vince McGarry <vmcgarry at austin.rr.com> wrote:
> > Thanks, Patrice, but how should I insert the parameters with
> > \begin{pspicture}? Recall that I have:
> >
> > \pspicture(-1.1,-0.5)(5.2,2.5)
>
> The following will work, but I use a version of ps4pdf that calls the
> preview package which appears to correct a problem I had been having
> with bounding boxes.

Thanks, Vince. It works also with pst-pdf, but one needs to use
\begin{pspicture} and \end{pspicture} as Patrice recommended. The
syntax for \begin{pspicture}, in my case, is:

\begin{pspicture}(-1.1,-0.5)(5.2,2.5)

(Learned this through your example.)

It is intriguing that pst-pdf does not like \pspicture.

Paul

Paul