[pstricks] DIA output and scaling (again)

Dan Bolser dmb at mrc-dunn.cam.ac.uk
Sat Jun 11 13:43:53 CEST 2005

On Sat, 11 Jun 2005, Herbert Voss wrote:

>>>latex file.tex
>>>dvips file.dvi
>>>ps2pdf file.ps
>>

>> OK, I tried "latex pstricks.tex" but it didn't work (hangs at a '*'
>> prompt). Sorry if this is the wrong file to generate the documents (I am a
>> total newb). In general I would like to see what functions a package
>> implements. For example, in the below do you use the geometry package to
>> get the "\rotateleft" function? I would rather be able to look this up
>> than to ask further dumb questions :)
>
>-> http://tug.org/PSTricks/  : Frequently done errors ...
>
>for the packages read the documentations

:( I seems we are talking cross purposes. What I mean is how do I create /
find the package documentation - sorry this is off topic.

Above I used the filename pstricks.tex because I thought I could compile
the documentation for pstricks that way. Sorry for confusion, but where
can I get the basic package docs?

>> How come you used rotateleft instead of 'begin{landscape}'? Is is as broad
>> as it is long?
>
>it is defined in pstricks

:)