[pstricks] pst-pdf and scalebox (Graphics exported with DIA)

Jan Steffan me at jansteffan.de
Thu Jun 2 15:11:46 CEST 2005

I used the PSTricks export function of DIA  http://www.gnome.org/projects/dia/
to create a PSTricks figure. I'd like to use this in combination with pst-pdf.

DIA makes use of \scalebox in its PSTricks output which seems to cause
problems with pst-pdf. I guess the reason for this is that pst-pdf loads the
graphicx package which defines \scalebox itself.

Here's a minimal example that works fine with \usepackage{pstricks} but fails
with \uspackage{pst-pdf}

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

\documentclass{minimal}

%\usepackage{pstricks}
\usepackage{pst-pdf}

\begin{document}
\pspicture(4,1)
\scalebox{4 1}{Test}
\endpspicture
\end{document}

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%5

Running it through latex gives:
[...]
! Illegal unit of measure (pt inserted).
<to be read again>
                   1
l.9 \scalebox{4 1}{Test}

?

Can I do something to fix this WITHOUT having to edit the DIA generated
pictures?
	Jan

--
 gpg --keyserver subkeys.pgp.net --recv-keys DE34EFA1