[pstricks] Gouraud shading

Eugene K. Ressler eugene.ressler at frontiernet.net
Fri May 27 04:13:28 CEST 2005

Could Herbert or some other wizard consider implementing a Gouraud
shaded triangle command for PSTricks?  It seems like this would be
reasonable since it's built-in to PS level 3.  It would more general
than gradient fills and would allow me to add smooth shading to Sketch.
 I might be able to do it, but the time to learn about PSTricks innards
will probably be too much.

There is a PS code example at

http://www.math.ubc.ca/~cass/graphics/manual/

which is a nice book in its own right.

Incidentally, thanks to those who have tried Sketch and provided
feedback and bug reports.  Build 282 is current.  See

http://www.frontiernet.net/~eugene.ressler

The most significant changes have been more examples in the
documentation and a convenience option to generate standalone LaTeX
documents that don't need to be included in another while debugging
your pictures.

Best regards,
Gene Ressler