[pstricks] Problem with examples for textpath

Marc Finet marcfinet at free.fr
Mon May 9 02:34:35 CEST 2005

Hi,

I'm experiencing some problems with textpath examples found on tug.org.
For the two examples i succeed to test, namely textpath.tex and
rotate2.tex, the "path" is drawn and the text is displayed nearby, but
not on the path !

I'm running a Mdk 10.1-community so i think that latex is correctly
up-to-date, even if i updated (because newer "versions" were
available) pstriks stuff (at least generic/*.tex*.con and latex/*.sty)
from cpan.org to my working directory, and according to the logs, latex
succesfully used them. I attached my output/source/log (as they are not
heavy)

latex --version gives :

TeX (Web2C 7.4.5) 3.14159
kpathsea version 3.4.5
Copyright (C) 1997-2003 D.E. Knuth.
Kpathsea is copyright (C) 1997-2003 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
There is NO warranty.  Redistribution of this software is
covered by the terms of both the TeX copyright and
the GNU General Public License.
For more information about these matters, see the files
named COPYING and the TeX source.
Primary author of TeX: D.E. Knuth.
Kpathsea written by Karl Berry and others.

Have you any idea of the problem ? I.e. did i forgot to update
something (latex?) ? Did i need to configure something ??

Thanks for any help.