[pstricks] pdf format of usr and doc pstricks documents - anyone interested?

Greg Hersh gehersh at yahoo.com
Thu May 5 05:28:59 CEST 2005

Hello,
this is my first message to this list, though I've
been using pstricks for a while. The original pstricks
documents are 5 separate postscript files ('usr-x')
and in addition 2 separate postscript files ('doc-x')
which are though old still contain lots of useful
information. I've combined them into a single 'usr'
and 'doc' files, converted to pdf, fixed all the known
errors, and made some pdf links (bookmarks) so you can
browse online through the contents and also links from
indices. I find both documents very nice introduction
and reference and I use it all the time. I wouldn't
mind to upload both documents to pstricks site so
other pstricks users can take advantage of it. if
anyone is interested, please let me know how it can be
arranged.