[pstricks] plots problem

Herbert Voss Herbert.Voss at alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
Fri Apr 8 07:42:49 CEST 2005

jmpapy wrote:

>If you have a look at the .dat file you'll see that the x-values are
>sorted in decreasing order. But the pstricks tends to sort values in
>ascending order. Therefore my figure is the other way around (the curves
>should go to zero).

I do not really understand your problem. Plotted are the (x,y) points and
the order is not important here. The curve is drawn from right to left, but
with the correct (x,y) values

http://TeXnik.de/
http://PSTricks.de/
ftp://ftp.dante.de/tex-archive/info/math/voss/Voss-Mathmode.pdf
http://www.dante.de/faq/de-tex-faq/
http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?introduction=yes