[pstricks] Tiling of characters issue

Herbert Voss Herbert.Voss at alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
Mon Mar 14 16:50:53 CET 2005

Olivier . wrote:

>Refering to the 'pst-fill' manual section 3.3, I've
>tried  to use the tiling of characters. It works fine
>for some and doesn't work at all for others. I've also
>tried to convert TTF to MF. The generated fonts can be
>used like others, but tiling doesn't work at all with
>them.

I suppose, that it works only for characters of a PostScript font.
But with an example it is difficult to say, what's going on

http://TeXnik.de/
http://PSTricks.de/
ftp://ftp.dante.de/tex-archive/info/math/voss/Voss-Mathmode.pdf
http://www.dante.de/faq/de-tex-faq/
http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?introduction=yes