[pstricks] pst-circ quintipole op-amp

Joel Salomon joelcsalomon at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 22:23:56 CET 2005

Hello again, neighbors.

For the lab report I'm working on, we needed a "standard" op-amp
circuit, for which I used the following code:

\begin{pspicture}(0,0)(5,2)
\psgrid[subgriddiv=1,griddots=10]
        \pnode(1,.5){oan}
        \pnode(1,1.5){oap}
        \pnode(4,1){oao}
        \OA[OAperfect=false,
                OAinvert=false,
                OAipluslabel=$i_p$,
                OAiminuslabel=$i_n$,
                OAioutlabel=$i_o$](oap)(oan)(oao)
        \pnode(.5,.5){vn}
                \uput[l](vn){$v_n$}
                \wire[arrows=o-](vn)(oan)
        \pnode(.5,1.5){vp}
                \uput[l](vp){$v_p$}
                \wire[arrows=o-](vp)(oap)
        \pnode(4.5,1){vo}
                \uput[r](vo){$v_o$}
                \wire[arrows=o-](vo)(oao)
        \pnode(2.5,1.37){oapr}
                \pnode(2.5,1.75){vpr}
                \uput[u](vpr){$v_+$}
                \wire[arrows=o-](vpr)(oapr)
        \pnode(2.5,0.63){oanr}
                \pnode(2.5,0.25){vnr}
                \uput[d](vnr){$v_-$}
                \wire[arrows=o-](vnr)(oanr)
\end{pspicture}

Note the oapr (op-amp positive rail) and the other 3 nodes at the end.
It's a bit of a kludge, but is there an easier way to create this
"quintipole" op-amp?

By the way, thanks incredibly for the package---it's turning into a life-saver!

--Joel