[pstricks] Problem with Kreisel example from PSTRICKS site

Herbert Voss Herbert.Voss at alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
Thu Mar 3 18:57:08 CET 2005

Bruce Burlton wrote:
> I am drawing several diagrams that involve showing angular velocities,
> represented by partial circular arcs, much as are shown in the spinning
> top example in the Kreisel.tex file, implemented by the small macro
> \psRotation.  However, when I copy the following code
>
> \makeatletter
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
you forget this line in your code, then @ is not a letter

> \def\psRotation#1(#2,#3)#4{%
>   \rput{#1}(#2,#3){%
>     \psellipticarc[linewidth=.4pt]{->}(0,-0.1)(0.6,0.15){120}{70}
>     \ifdim#1pt>\z@\rput[l]{*0}(0.675,0){#4}\else\rput[l](0.675,0){#4}\fi
>   }%
> }
> \makeatother
> \pagestyle{empty}
>
> into my file and try to use it, I get un undefined control sequence \z

http://TeXnik.de/
http://PSTricks.de/
ftp://ftp.dante.de/tex-archive/info/math/voss/Voss-Mathmode.pdf
http://www.dante.de/faq/de-tex-faq/
http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?introduction=yes