[pstricks] pstricks and \ColoredOverlappedSurfaces

Herbert Voss Herbert.Voss at alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
Wed Feb 23 20:38:01 CET 2005

Pedro Jorge Caridade wrote:

> This is not a problem with prosper. At least at the first impression. I
> have try the example in a simple pstricks example and the error is the
> same. Since William define the color by the pstricks command
> \PassOptionsToPackage{dvipsnames}{pstricks}
> is useless.

Pedro, you are right.

> I suspect that the Denis example works only with the newrgbcolor
> command. Since the pstricks now loads color or xcolor, the macros are
> not prepared to evaluate the color present.

xcolor allows defining colors as

\newrgbcolor ..
\definecolor ...
\xdefinecolor

> William, prosper load automatically the pstricks. You don't need to load
> it again. Have a look in Hendri's HA-prosper to correct some bugs and to
> add extra functionalities.

the problem maybe the package semcolor.sty of the seminar
package. There was an update last year.

http://TeXnik.de/
http://PSTricks.de/
ftp://ftp.dante.de/tex-archive/info/math/voss/Voss-Mathmode.pdf
http://www.dante.de/faq/de-tex-faq/
http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?introduction=yes