[pstricks] pstricks and \ColoredOverlappedSurfaces

Herbert Voss Herbert.Voss at alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
Wed Feb 23 18:51:28 CET 2005

William Dieterich wrote:
> Thank you for responding to my post.  I added

please answer to the list and not as private mail

> \PassOptionsToPackage{dvipsnames}{pstricks} as you suggested, but I
> still get the error.  Below is a chunk of prosper-tour.tex that gives me
> the problem.  I also get the error in the mixed-colors.tex, but only on
> the overlapped objects that use LemonChiffon and LightBlue colors - the
> other examples of overlapped surfaces run without any errors popping up.
> Thank you again for helping me with my naïve questions.
>
> Bill
>

> \PassOptionsToPackage{dvipsnames}{pstricks}
>
> \documentclass[pdf,autumn,slideColor,colorBG]{prosper}

the problem is the pdf option. Without, it works.
--> Hendri, can you have a look please, it is the \ifDVItoPS
     switch

Herbert

--
http://TeXnik.de/