[pstricks] pstricks and \ColoredOverlappedSurfaces

William Dieterich wdieteri at du.edu
Mon Feb 21 23:37:46 CET 2005

Hello:

I recently updated Miktex and all packages including pstricks. Prior to
updating I had no problems when I ran the example prosper-tour.tex.  Now
I get the following error message when I hit the following slide that
uses \ColoredOverlappedSurfaces:

\overlays{2}{%
  \begin{slide}[Glitter]{Overlaps of colors}
    Intersection of sets. First the yellow one\dots\onlySlide{2}{Then
      the blue one.}%
    \rput(4,-2){%
      \onlySlide{1}{%

\psellipse[fillstyle=solid,fillcolor=LemonChiffon](0.3,-0.7)(1.5,1)}%
      \onlySlide{2}{%
        \ColoredOverlappedSurfaces{\pscircle{1}}{LightBlue}%
                         {\psellipse[fillstyle=solid,%
                           fillcolor=LemonChiffon](0.3,-0.7)(1.5,1)}{%
                           LemonChiffon}}}%
    \OnlySlide{2}%
    {\green Remember how to do that with MS PowerPoint?}
  \end{slide}
}

PSTricks error.  See User's Guide for further information.
                 Type  H <return>  for immediate help.
! Bad number: `\color at LightBlue '. 0 substituted..
\@pstrickserr ... immediate help.}\errmessage {#1}
                                                  \endgroup
l.226 }

I also get the same error when I try to compile the Mixed-Colors.tex
when it hits the example that uses  \ColoredOverlappedSurfaces.

I would appreciate any help with this problem.

Thank You,

Bill Dieterich