[pstricks] [Fwd: CTAN update: pstricks-add]

Uwe Siart uwe.siart at tum.de
Sun Feb 20 22:13:46 CET 2005

On 20 Feb 2005 at 21:49, Herbert Voss wrote:

> Announcement text:
> v 2.37 2005-02-20 drop support of tickstyle (pst-plot),
>                    fix several bugs in connection with
>                    the ticksize option
>                    minor code changes
>                    updated documentation

Hello Herbert,

just got 2.37 and it looks good. I fully agree with dropping the
tickstyle key in favor of ticksize. Indeed, ticksize with two params is
much more flexible. And the existence of both tickstyle and ticksize is
confusing anyway.

Your enhanced version of \psaxes is promising to become a great tool
for scientific data visualisation. So please don't loose courage about
the plethora of inquiries ;-)

--
Uwe