[pstricks] Problem with ylabelFactor

Herbert Voss Herbert.Voss at alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
Sun Feb 20 09:01:32 CET 2005

Alan Ristow wrote:

> I'm having a problem with the ylabelFactor argument to psgraph. As I
> understand (and recall from previous versions), it is supposed to append
> an additional part to the values on y-axis. In other words, if
> ylabelFactor={\%}, then the y-axis labels should be followed by a "%"
> sign. Yes?
>
> I cannot seem to get this to work. It produces a chart, but ylabelFactor
> has no effect -- I get the same graph whether I use it or not.

sigh ...
I shouldn't have started this package ... ;-)

Don't know why I made it working only with the option "comma".
Try the pstricks-add.tex from http://perce.de/LaTeX/pstricks-add/

http://TeXnik.de/
http://PSTricks.de/
ftp://ftp.dante.de/tex-archive/info/math/voss/Voss-Mathmode.pdf
http://www.dante.de/faq/de-tex-faq/
http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?introduction=yes