[pstricks] pstricks and xcolor

Pedro Jorge Caridade caridade at qta.qui.uc.pt
Fri Feb 18 19:19:30 CET 2005

Hi all.
Sorry to bother everyone with a question that is not 100% related with
pstricks but with pstricks and xcolor. Take this small example:

\documentclass[12pt]{article}
\usepackage{pstricks}
\listfiles
\begin{document}
\color{BrickRed}x
\end{document}

with xcolor 2004/05/09 v1.11 it works but with 2004/07/04 v2.00 doesn't
work, saying that
! Package xcolor Error: Undefined color `BrickRed'.

I realize that somehow the xcolor changed something and the option
dvipsnames is no longer included by default (I think its this). Since
pstricks loads automatic the xcolor if it is present I wonder how can I
force the pstricks to load the xcolor package with other options without
change the pstricks package (of course).

Pedro